The builder: Poohcraft
So first of all, summer holiday has started here in Finland (WEEEEEEW school’s off), SO I guess I’ll be posting more of these projects.So I’ve been building a fair amount lately and I’ve got houses dropping so fast out of the sky that I don’t really have time to post them(Today however…). BUT, I have to say, this one is the best house out of all(don’ worry I’m posting the other projects to, since that’s how my cookie crumbles) and probably the best house I’ve ever built.
The reason this is the best house I’ve built so far is probably the usage of space, the amount of detail(not too much so or it’s cluster fucky) and the use of a diverse block pallet and textures. Also I think this build turned out to be a lot better than I thought it would. No wonder though, because it’s based on my ideal house when I grow up!
This build features
- Cosy living room. No TV I’m afraid
- Warm kitchen with a fireplace
- Dining room with four places
- Two garages(empty :/ though)
- A toilet under the staircase
Bathroom Two bedrooms
- Epic balcony with a touch of modern (not too much)
- Altogether five fireplaces and three chimneys.
- Epic custom terrain(1280x256x1280)
Strikethough=under construction, incomplete
- An ideal home for four residents a family preferably
- some of the fireplaces share a chimney
- took me about 2 hours to make
- any use of the house of the house(except personal use, of course) requires a permission from me. For expl a comment. simple as that.
This may be a stupid question, but how do I get this?
The download button is near the bottom of the post.
Okay I got that, but how do I get it into the game?
For Windows 7 x64: C:UsersXXXXXAppDataRoaming.minecraftsaves
Just extract the download and throw the folder of the world in there.
Thank you so much!
Do you know what texture pack this is?
Conquest Texture Pack!
Dude, this is beautiful.
Seriously one of the best I have ever seen. The design is a work of art, simple, yet elegant, and still maintains that rustic feel. Love it.
Have you ever thought of doing a youtube tutorial of the build?
Woah. Beautiful build. I was wondering if I could use this on my server? I’ll give credit.
This is so beautiful. I am new to new to minecraft and this is absolutely WHOAAAAAAA. I am wondering where is the key tho? It says its on the tree but I couldn’t find it.
Hey I would really really like to make this villa on my Xbox one world is there any chance you could make a video tutorial or any help? I’ve tried to download the file itself and I seem to have problems